WHAT SCHOOLS SAY ABOUT EASY PEASY PLAYS
SOME REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS:
- "Really easy to follow, the children absolutely loved the songs and it was a great hit with the parents! We would 100% use this and other productions again. Thank you for making a very stressful time of the school year a lot more enjoyable!"
- "We used this play with 60 Year 3 children. It was absolutely fabulous and was even described by many parents and staff as The best nativity play ever! The children loved the songs and found them very easy to learn. I would highly recommend this play to anyone! AAA+++"
- "The children loved doing this play. It was nice and easy to learn with great, catchy songs. It went down really well with our audience too."
- "What a lovely story with very catchy and easy-to-learn songs. The children enjoyed doing this play and singing the songs with actions... Parents comments were all good and they thoroughly enjoyed it!"
- "A super, "easy peasy" play as the title says! We loved the fact that the script and music were easily accessible and editable through computers or white boards, and the karaoke-style presentation made it really easy for our young readers to follow the words... It definitely took the stress out of this year's nativity and we will hope to order again next year! A great product."
- "Amazing! Such a lovely script and just right for Year 2. Lovely songs and so easy to follow."
- "An amazing show. Parents said this was the best show they have seen and were so proud of what their children were able to do. I will definitely buy more shows from here."
- "Really easy to use, and had lots of ideas for costumes and props. The children enjoyed performing it and loved the songs. The parents and the rest of the school really enjoyed the play and commented on how well it went. Thank you for a great resource."
- "Very catchy tunes that are easy for children to learn! Easy lines for children that can be made easier if needed! We have loved it! Would definitely recommend, and if we decide to do a Christmas performance we will look at Easy Peasy Plays first."
- "The play was excellent, the children found it easy to perform, and they loved singing the songs. The parents found the play very enjoyable. We can't wait for the next one."
- "This was the best nativity we have ever used! I particularly liked the editable script which meant I could adapt it slightly for our children. Will definitely buy from you again!"
"The children surprised us with how quickly they picked up the catchy songs. The parents loved it and we had so many compliments, which was largely down to the fabulous script and songs. And the children learnt about the nativity story so quickly as they were involved in it. Thanks so much for the fabulous memories those parents and children will have forever!"
- "A simple, easy-to-learn script. The plot/content was fun and appealing. The songs are catchy and created a feel-good Christmas factor. The show was very well received by all our audiences! Thank you Easy Peasy Plays."
- "A great success, children thoroughly enjoyed performing it and parents loved it!"
- "Purchased for my brownie pack to perform (mainly 7 and 8 year olds). Fantastic, easy and very catchy. Excellent service and support from Easy Peasy Plays. Would highly recommend."
- "Brilliant play, and excellent resources to accompany. Will definitely buy from you again."
- "Concert was fabulous, characters absolutely wonderful, and parents loved it!"
- "The children have learnt the songs really easily because they are enjoying them so much. They are age-appropriate and very up to date. We can't wait to perform to our parents - sure we will have them rocking in their seats!"
- "Absolutely amazing! Great, catchy, simple-to-learn songs. The Click-n-Sing facility is fantastic. The materials are great too - saved us all a lot of time and enabled us to produce a high quality production."
- "The children loved singing along with the Click-n-Sing videos, and as their confidence grew moving to the backing tracks was an easy transition. We used the harvest song in our harvest assembly with both KS1 and KS2, it sounded wonderful."