FAQs: How do I find the digital Play Pack on my computer?
We'll send you a link to download your files as a single zip file - just click on the link to begin the download; it may take a while as there are lots of goodies in the zip file (music tracks, scores, script etc.) but we think it'll be worth the wait!
Once the file has finished downloading, with most operating systems (e.g. Windows XP onwards and Mac OS X onwards) all you should need to do is the following:
- Go to the Windows/Start Icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Right-click and select Windows Explorer, or File Explorer.
- From the folders list on the left hand side, click on the Downloads folder.
- You should be able to see your product in the main window. Double click on it to open.
- All your files should now be in the main window.
- If you wish, you can now copy the files in the main window to a new folder (e.g. on your desktop), so you can access them quickly and easily in the future.
- Double click on the downloaded zip file.
- The file should then open in a new window, or a new folder will automatically be created next to the zip file.
- If you wish, you can now copy the files from the folder to a new folder (e.g. on your desktop), so you can access them quickly and easily in the future.
If you need any help with accessing your files, please don't hesitate to contact us!